Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where is the air filter located in a Honda Civic 2008?

I just got an oil change and the guy that did it showed me the air filter and asked if I wanted to change it. Not knowing how much it usually costs, I told them maybe next time. But I am not sure they put it back. I tried to look under the hood when I got home but couldn't find anything that looked like what he showed me. And the car manual had no guide. Where is the air filter located?Where is the air filter located in a Honda Civic 2008?Usually in a square plastic box, located in the air intake duct hose. The hose is 3 to 4 ins. Dia. Black plastic. Looks sorta like a drier vent only plastic. The filter should be in the square box. You may need to remove some screws and or un snap 2 or 3 clips.Where is the air filter located in a Honda Civic 2008?The air filter is located in the people who make hondas.Where is the air filter located in a Honda Civic 2008?go to any parts store ask

ask any peson on street to point

open hood look for big black plastic box within arms reach