Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where are the intake air filters on a 2002 Chevy Suburban?

When I bought all of the filter for my oil change. The parts warehouse gave me 2 small thin filters to change %26amp; told me they were for the air conditioner intake filter. I have looked at the manual and I'm not seeing exactly where they go. How do I reset the change oil light?Where are the intake air filters on a 2002 Chevy Suburban?The two thin filters are the cabin air filter. It is inside the truck under the dash over on the passengers side. You need to remove the plastic cover that goes under the dash. and then there is a strap like plastic piece that you take the screw out and remove to take out the filter. Its in 2 pieces. Look i your manual under cabin air filter and should show a picture of the dash where it is. .......As to the oil change light turn the key on but do not start, the change oil light will light and then depress the gas pedal down 3 times within 5 seconds and the the light will flash and then reset itself.................UJNWhere are the intake air filters on a 2002 Chevy Suburban?If its cabin filters your talking about they are located on passanger side under the dash above the floorboards....open the passanger door and look up under the dash and you will see a black plastic duct with a little black metal strip and remove the screw and then allow the filter to drop down......you might have to work it out the rest is easy
  • whats wrong with my wife
  • hair dresser cut
  •