Thursday, September 22, 2011

How can i jam my speedfight 2 clutch case to remove it?

How can i jam my clutch case on my speedfight 2 50cc 55 plate to remove the nut as it spins if i dont jam it. i have tried using the brake but its not eough to jam it. also would taking out the tube in my airfilter make a difference to the performance or changing the air filter??? thanks for helpingHow can i jam my speedfight 2 clutch case to remove it?A new air filter alway improves airflow and can give a little more power for a while. Do not modify it at all.How can i jam my speedfight 2 clutch case to remove it?You need a holding tool to hold the clutch drum.



If you are changing the air filter be careful as you could lean off the mixture and in the worst case cause your engine to seize. The main jet will need changing to suit the filter.

Report Abuse