Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do I improve the horsepower on my Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic Motorcycle?

I have a Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic, (it's a cruiser) and I've heard of a few options to improve horsepower from other riders, from a gadget that optimizes your air/fuel mixture, changing your air filter system, swapping/hacking the computer chip, and changing the exhaust system.



So, my question is: What is the best / easiest way to improve the horsepower???



Cheers!

-MickHow do I improve the horsepower on my Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic Motorcycle?trade it in for one with more engine displacement and power!How do I improve the horsepower on my Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic Motorcycle?I would switch to some Iridium spark plugs - the cheapest, quickest mod with a small, yet notable difference in engine performance.

Report Abuse