Monday, November 22, 2010

Please tell me how to change the air filter on a 2006 Ford focus SES?

....I was told by Auto Zone and Murrays that this is a dealer serviceable part only. I was told that I could not buy the air filter because it was a box inside the engine. Is it possible to change my air box with out taking to the dealer? thanks in advancePlease tell me how to change the air filter on a 2006 Ford focus SES?um no i own a 2005 and it has a %26quot;lifetime%26quot; air filter.that is why autozone,napa,kragen,and pep boys dont carry the airfilters.its actually a unit just in front of the drivers tire and it goes into the fender well.the filter is HUGE so i do believe it will go the lifetime of the car.and you can only get the filter box at the dealer IF your lucky.
  • myspace commentes
  • icons for myspace
  •