Monday, November 22, 2010

How to change air filter on a 2007 kawasaki zzr600?

I would like to replace my air filter for a K%26amp;N, but i don't even know where the air filter is located. Does any body have a link to a instructional video

or written instruction or anything that can guide me on how to change the

air filter on my bike.How to change air filter on a 2007 kawasaki zzr600?Hi.

1. First, remove the gas tank

2. Remove the 10mm bolts around the outside of the air filter cover.

3. Lift the cover off. Just leave it dangling in the bike, still connected by the breather hose.

4. The air filter element is foam enclosed in a plastic frame. Be careful not to puncture or damage the foam or you'll have to replace it.





The site listed in my source is a great resource for DIY maintenance for your ZZR600!