Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the air filter in my 2005 Honda CRV?

I have had the car for a year, and I havent put a new air filter in it ever. I had a 89 Honda accord and that I just released clips, took the filter out and put the new one in, but in my CRV its held on by screws and there are hoses attached to the case and the screws wont even come off(I tried) I dont want to pay some mechanic a rediculous amount of money when I have the filter and all the tools, just need a little help figuring this new car out :)How do I change the air filter in my 2005 Honda CRV?You will need to pull the cover up %26amp; squeeze the air filter out. My wife has a Honda %26amp; it is a pain in the ***How do I change the air filter in my 2005 Honda CRV?You can take it to any place that changes oil and have them do it for real cheap or maybe free.How do I change the air filter in my 2005 Honda CRV?Is this not covered in your owner's manual?

Pull up to a Honda dealer and ask if one of the service advisers can have a quick look at it and explain it for you.

I worked at a parts place, we would run out to help folks all the time.