Thursday, June 2, 2011

1990 Lancer 1.5 GLX manual (Europe) - air filter change (and more)?

I want to change the air filter on the car, can anyone point me to a web site with some instructions on which filter to get and how to replace (or rather just answer the question if you know the answer and are willing to type a lot because I am a relatively new driver and might not understand some things yet).

In addition to that, what things could I do to bring the car back to it's abilities when it was manufactured and what improvements are possible.

If I were to change the engine, where do I look for it and what do I do? Do i get my hands greasy with a couple of pals in a garage we don't have (but lets put that aside) or do I go to my usual local car mitsubishi car mechanic with an engine I bought...somewhere (mind you, I live in Croatia) and ask him to change the engine.

If you've already read this far, well, thank you.

One more thing for current or former owners - what have you found fails with this car over time and should be changed - it's got about 100 000 miles? Thanks1990 Lancer 1.5 GLX manual (Europe) - air filter change (and more)?Lancers existed in the 90's??? lol! Do you mean the Evolutions?
  • web ftp hosting
  • makeaconnectiontomylaptop
  •