Thursday, June 2, 2011

How do I change the air filer in a Citroen Saxo diesel?

I have a citroen saxo diesel and want to change the air filter as I never got round to it last year when the oil was done. Normally I'm pretty good at this sort of stuff but on this occasion I can;t for the life of me find where the air filter box is. Would be grateful if someone could tell me where it is and how to open it up to swap the filter over.



ThanksHow do I change the air filer in a Citroen Saxo diesel?Follow the inlet air piping from the cylinder head (on the engine block) back away from the engine. 4 individual pipes will converge into a manifold. Keep going and the manifold will lead to the air filter. Usually 6*12 inches (ish!) with the 2 halves held together with either screws or clips for easy removal. Do you have the new filter to hand? See if there are any plastic parts that would contain something of those dimensions.



I don't actually know Saxos, but hope this helps :-)



Email me with a photo of your engine bay if you like and I'll do my V best to help.How do I change the air filer in a Citroen Saxo diesel?I'm not sure but check this forum out, they'll answer your question......good luck

http://www.saxperience.com/forum/How do I change the air filer in a Citroen Saxo diesel?On the Citroen Saxo you keep the filter %26amp; change the car :-)
  • howtogetevenwithyourex
  • give me an advice
  •